Mar 7, 2013

Exhibitions Day 1!

Now everyone is officially here in Munich! After arriving by plane and then by train yesterday, we were so exhausted, but went out to a few shows yesterday evening. One exhibition, Aftermath of Art Jewellery at the Museum Villa Stuck, we weren't allowed to take photos... I usually do the right thing and ask... then later wish I wouldn't have because it was a really nice show! I think Missy may have snapped a shot anyway. Check out the link above.

We stopped by the Schmuck-Show at the end, Steven may have photos later of this one, and there was an exhibition in the basement area with a bizarre styrofoam staircase thing going on. I really loved this display!



hyun and missy photographing me photographing them
While we were walking from exhibition to exhibition, we came across these people surfing on part of a river. I think I'm calling it midnight urban surfing... pretty awesome.

there is actually a ghost of a surfer on the
wave if you look closely

I will post more later, lots of exhibition going today and the opening for Suspended in Pink (the show I have a piece in) is tonight! I'm wearing a pink dress for the occasion... :) Thanks for reading. --Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment